Saturday, August 24, 2013

AUGUST 23-25 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #7

This weekend’s astonishing Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale
concludes Sunday at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.  Garage sale
hours are 9 am to 1 pm.


Saturday was a slower day than Friday, but I've already reached
my goal for the weekend.  With plenty of terrific items available,
I don’t plan to do more than minor restocking.  The weather during
Sunday’s sale hours should be sunny/partly sunny with temperatures
ranging from 64-77 degrees.

I’ll have a garage sale wrap-up report for you on Sunday evening or
Monday morning.  It will include the schedule for 2013's remaining
Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales. 

Thanks to all who have come to my garage sales throughout the year.
I hope you will continue to come to them as we head into September
and October.  There are many treasures yet to be excavated from the
- say it with me - Vast Accumulation of Stuff!

EXCELSIOR!

Man, that always sounds better when Stan says it.

No comments:

Post a Comment